Ingredients (serves 2):
- 75g gluten free rolled oats
- ¼ tsp rose water
- 1 cup (230ml) coconut or almond milk
- ¼ cup water
- 1 cinnamon stick (or ¼ tsp ground cinnamon)
- ½ tsp Matcha tea powder)
- 1 tbsp almond/coconut milk
– Put the oats, rose water & milk into a pan on low-medium heat. Add cinnamon and stir.
– Once the milk starts to absorb and thicken the oats (after around 2 minutes), slowly add the cup of water, stirring constantly. This helps to make it nice and creamy. Continue stirring until porridge becomes thick.
– Whisk ½ tsp of Matcha tea powder with 1 tbsp milk.
– Remove porridge from the heat and remove cinnamon stick (if necessary), before stirring through your Matcha powder.
– Top with TRIBE Cacao & Coconut seeds & enjoy hot!
Big thanks to Honestly Healthy (http://www.honestlyhealthyfood.com/) for sharing this delicious breakfast recipe from the new Green and Lean plan.
Get 50% off the Green and Lean plan using code TRIBE50 @ http://www.honestlyhealthyfood.com/pages/green-lean-plan