Our friend Lily over at Healthy Lily Bee has created some delicious looking energy bars with her Tribe Organic Mountain Berries and Baobab. Great breakfast bar or pre-workout energy boost.
Ingredients (makes 15 bars):
- 1 Banana
- 4 Medjool Dates
- 1 Tbsp Honey (ideally raw/organic/local)
- 300g Oats
- 1 Tribe Baobab sachet (30g)
- 1 Tribe Mountain berry mix ( 30g)
- 30g Coconut oil
- Preheat your oven to 180ºC
- Add the banana, dates, honey, baobab and coconut oil to the blender and blend until fully combined
- Add in the berry mix and oats and pulse the blender until they are fully coated in mixture.
- Grease a baking tin with coconut oil and pour in your mixture
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
Recipe from Lily @ www.lilybee123.wordpress.com