This zingy Baobab coulis makes the perfect breakfast or post-run cooling snack. This is such a simple recipe and is loaded with energy and antioxidants.
Ingredients for the oats:
- item 100g rolled oats
- item 30g mixed seeds (sunflower & pumpkin)
- item 1tbsp coconut oil
- item 1tbsp honey
- item 1 tsp maple syrup
Preheat the oven to 160. Mix all the ingredients, except for the dried fruit, in a large bowl. Tip the granola onto two baking sheets, bake for 20 minutes. Remove to a flat tray to cool.
Ingredients for Coulis: (Serves 2)
- item 1 ripe mango
- item Juice of ½ a lime
- item 1tsp honey
- item Tribe Baobab Glow Powder
- item Tribe Organic Mountain Berries to top
- item 50g yoghurt of choice
- item 50g home-cooked honey-toasted oats
1. Pour the yoghurt onto the toasted oats in a serving bowl and set aside.
2. Peel and cut up the mango into chunks and add to blender. Blend on high with the honey, baobab and lime juice until a thick liquid consistency.
3. Pour mixture onto the yoghurt.
4. Top with Tribe Organic Mountain Berries or one of our Trail Pods.