Do you have a passion for adventure & fuelling it the right way? Want to be part of a high growth start up making waves in health & fitness? If so, it's time to join the TRIBE. We're looking for an exceptional, entrepreneurial candidate to join the TRIBE team as a sales intern based out of TRIBE's Shoreditch office. Working as part of TRIBE's 10-person team, you'll be given the chance to learn at the coalface of the business, and if you excel, to get a full time position in the TRIBE sales team after the internship.
Who are we?
TRIBE is the UK’s most innovative natural performance nutrition brand, helping our TRIBE perform better. Everyday. After two years of explosive growth online, and a market changing product range, TRIBE moved into retail at the start of 2018. In the last year TRIBE has been listed in Marketing Weekly's 100 most innovative companies, raised £1.75m in a Crowdfund, had over 50,000 athletes take part in its community events, and through the TRIBE Freedom Foundation, it's charity, raised over £200k to fight human trafficking.
Sound interesting? Read on..
As a TRIBE Sales Intern, your responsibilities will be to:
- Outreach to potential new TRIBE accounts, building + managing a list of leads, selling TRIBE into stores, with a particular focus on sports.
- Work with existing TRIBE customers to help drive growth
- Be part of a close-knit sales team, supporting and learning from the TRIBE co-founders and experienced sales team members
- Weekly reporting on sales performance
- Samplings and events with our key retail partners, including sports stores, gyms, Boots, Planet Organic & Whole Foods
- Help out at TRIBE events, manning the awesome TRIBE Shake Shack at races
- Make sure that the shops that already love TRIBE, keep loving us. Go visit them and help them make their store look great!
Represent TRIBE wherever you go & get involved with TRIBE events, including our run club and HIIT session (optional).
We are looking for people who are:
- Entrepreneurial: arrive with energy for the challenge ahead, initiative to make things happen and a commercial mindset;
- Naturally energetic: Full of beans ready to spread the TRIBE love with a love for fitness, the great outdoors and fuelling yourself the right way;
- Hungry: be up for the challenge and determined to make a success of the role
- Strong communication: be confident on the phone and in person, and excited about applying these skills to sales
- Creative thinking: we’re smart about our approach to growth and believe the greatest opportunities are the ones nobody’s tried yet.
- A good, fun, team player, who's looking for a challenge!
The role in brief:
TRIBE Sales Intern
- Term: 3-months, with possibility of full time role at end of internship, if exceptional.
- Salary: £300 per week.
- Start date: As soon as possible
- We are an equal opportunities employer and believe in the power of a diverse, inclusive team. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
How to apply?
Please send your CV and tell us in no more than 150 words why you would love to be a TRIBE Sales Intern to email@example.com
We're looking forward to hearing from you!