TRIBE ARE HIRING!
Do you have a real passion for adventure and fuelling it the right way? Want to be part of a community and get rewarded for hard work? Well then it is time to join the TRIBE! We believe in the power of everyday discovery and limitless progression, together.
Who are TRIBE?
TRIBE is the UK’s most innovative natural performance nutrition brand and athletic community, helping our TRIBE perform better. Everyday. TRIBE are on a mission to change the world of performance nutrition by trusting Nature, and to inspire our tribe to reach their infinite potential.
In the last year TRIBE has been listed in Marketing Weekly's 100 most innovative companies, raised £1.75m in a Crowdfund, had over 50,000 everyday athletes – runners, cyclists, yogis, climbers + more - take part in its community events, and through the TRIBE Freedom Foundation, it's charity, raised over £250k to fight human trafficking. We are a small company with a big mission.
TRIBE are on the look out for an awesome Intern to join us for 3 months at TRIBE HQ in London. You’ll be joining the small, collaborative team and will get the opportunity to learn across all areas of the business. The role will cover all aspects of the business from marketing to customer support to sales. This is a really exciting opportunity to join a very fast-growing company, develop your skills, help grow our engaged community and have lots of fun along the way!
Day-to-day you will…
- Frontline communications with the TRIBE community.
- Supporting our operations team with customer issues to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Support on all marketing activities of TRIBE, from developing merchandise to organising our Run Free festival for 1,000 people.
- Get involved with all TRIBE events, including our weekly run club & HIIT session.
- Weekly samplings at key retailers, including Planet Organic, Whole Foods and Virgin Active.
You’ll ideally be…
- A graduate: On the look out for an awesome internship, with the intention to join the team full-time after 3 months;
- Entrepreneurial: Arrive with energy for the challenge ahead and initiative to make things happen;
- Part of the TRIBE: Friendly and confident, with great written and verbal communication skills;
- Naturally energetic: Energetic and outgoing with a can-do attitude, ready to spread the TRIBE love with a love for fitness, the great outdoors and fuelling yourselves the right way!
- TRIBE products on tap;
- A dynamic, ambitious and fun working environment;
- Free breakfast; and
- Weekly fitness sessions.
- Location: The Tea Building, Shoreditch, London
- Hours: 9 – 6, Monday – Friday
- Salary: £300 per week
You’ll be joining our company at an exciting time. We are growing fast and you will be at the heart of a small team who are passionate and super pumped to help you fast track your career.
How to apply?
This sounds like exactly the sort of challenge I have been waiting for! I’m in! How do I make this happen?