TRIBE ARE HIRING!
Do you have a real passion for adventure and fuelling it the right way? Want to be part of a community and get rewarded for hard work? Well then it is time to join the TRIBE! We believe in the power of everyday discovery and limitless progression, together.
Who are TRIBE?
TRIBE is the UK’s most innovative natural performance nutrition brand and athletic community, helping our TRIBE perform better. Everyday. TRIBE are on a mission to change the world of performance nutrition by trusting Nature, and to inspire our tribe to reach their infinite potential.
In the last year TRIBE has been listed in Marketing Weekly's 100 most innovative companies, raised £1.75m in a Crowdfund, had over 50,000 everyday athletes – runners, cyclists, yogis, climbers + more - take part in its community events, and through the TRIBE Freedom Foundation, it's charity, raised over £250k to fight human trafficking. We are a small company with a big mission.
TRIBE are on the look out for awesome Brand Ambassadors to help bring the TRIBE vibe to in-store samplings and events in and around London. This is a really exciting opportunity to join a very fast-growing company, develop your skills, help grow our engaged community and have lots of fun along the way!
Day-to-day you will…
- Carry out samplings at key sites (Wholefoods, Holland & Barret, Boots, various offices etc.)
- Be the eyes and ears of TRIBE and feedback any relevant info to the office team
- Support as required at events (trade shows, expos, races etc.)
- Get involved with any TRIBE events you are keen for, including our weekly run club & HIIT session!
You’ll ideally be…
- Ready to go and flexible: and able to work lunchtimes, evenings and weekends
- Confident and outgoing: able to engage with our customers and get everyone trying TRIBE!
- Part of the TRIBE: get stuck in with all opportunities!
- TRIBE products on tap
- £10 per hour
- TRIBE merch as required for sampling and events
- Interview location: The Tea Building, Shoreditch, London
- Hours: Need to be able to commit to a minimum of 6 hours per week (2 samplings) typically weekday evenings, lunches or weekends.
You’ll be joining our company at an exciting time. We are growing fast and you will be at the heart of a small team who are passionate and super pumped to help you fast track your career.
How to apply?
This sounds like exactly the sort of challenge I have been waiting for! I’m in! How do I make this happen?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a short paragraph on why you'd be great for the job!