**National Account Manager, Grocery & Convenience at TRIBE
Are you looking for a pivotal sales role at a high-growth, mission-led food brand?
Joining TRIBE’s Sales & Growth team, you’ll play a central role in a fast-scaling, entrepreneurial company, with scope for rapid professional growth.
Inspired by a 1,000 mile run to fight modern slavery, TRIBE are one of the fastest growing Food & Drink companies in the UK. TRIBE's Natural Plant Energy snacks, breakfasts and shakes are listed in Sainsbury’s, Waitrose, Tesco, Morrisons, Asda, the Co-op, Ocado, Boots, Wholefoods and 1000s of stores across the UK, alongside TRIBE’s thriving DTC business. Since 2016, tens of thousands of the TRIBE community have taken part in TRIBE events, helping raise over £1.6m for TRIBE Freedom Foundation, our sister charity.
Reporting directly to TRIBE’s Commercial Director, the National Account Manager will be responsible for managing and growing TRIBE’s Convenience channel, alongside two key Grocery accounts. In Convenience, the candidate will manage key accounts such as MFG, Welcome Break, Rontec, WH Smith and more. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about great nutrition, social impact and people, who wants to be a key part of a high growth company with ambitious targets.
The role is based at TRIBE HQ in London Bridge, with a mix of WFH and office, joining a fast-growing team of 10.
The role will be split 50:50 between Convenience and Grocery. Key responsibilities will include:
• Account Management: manage relationships with our key retail partners, including agreeing annual growth plans, promotions, new product launches, and joint sales activities to grow all key accounts.
• Build great relationships: build a rapport with all key customers, so they love working with TRIBE, including leading on brand days and activation plans.
• Work closely with the TRIBE marketing team to manage trade marketing in key accounts.
• P&L management: manage the P&L for all key accounts to ensure we’re growing profitably.
• Reporting and analysis: get monthly sales data from all accounts and report performance and insights to the rest of the TRIBE business.
• New Business Development: a key part of the role is growth: search for new opportunities and win new accounts for TRIBE.
• Defining our Channel Growth Strategy: to support and deliver TRIBE’s overall growth strategy in the channels
• Influencing internally and being considered an expert in the space
• 1.5-3 years sales experience within an FMCG company or Grocery retailer
• You bring an entrepreneurial mindset, with the drive to constantly improve.
• You’re excited to work in a high-growth start-up, and get stuck in to team life.
• You’re ambitious and entrepreneurial, with a hunger to progress fast.
• You’re confident and commercially savvy – you must feel comfortable pitching and interacting with key customers.
• You’re loaded with the drive and ambition to join us in grafting hard to build a great business.
• You’re a team player, looking for a challenge.
• You’re passionate about TRIBE’s mission.
What we can offer:
• Competitive salary and discretionary bonus.
• EMI Share Scheme.
• Central London (London Bridge) office with flexible office and home working.
• 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays.
• Quarterly team offsites, great team culture and annual international trips.
• Lots of training and scope to progress fast.
TRIBE’s commitment to diversity and inclusion:
TRIBE are an equal opportunities employer and believe in the power of a diverse, inclusive team. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. If there is anything we can do that will help you to submit an application and take part in the application process, please contact us first at email@example.com