Danielle aka The Law Foodie creates her favourite adventure flapjacks. Perfect fuel for a day's hiking or an outdoors adventure. Be a Force of Nature.
- 250g Mani Life peanut butter
- 80g of gluten free oats
- 1 sachet of TRIBE vanilla and cinnamon protein powder
- 3 tbsp of agave
- 1 TRIBE Triple Decker
- 2 Tony's Chocolonely bars
- 1 Tribe Snow Bombs
- Melt your peanut butter and agave in a bowl until smooth.
- Then in a mixing bowl add your peanut butter mixture, oats and protein powder. Mix together until all combined.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and spoon in half the mixture.
- Chop up the tribe nut butter bar and place on top of the mixture. Cover with the remaining flapjack mixture.
- Pop in the freezer to set.
- Once set, melt dark chocolate in the microwave and pour over the flapjack mixture.
- Add your topping and pop in the freezer to set.