These are a great snack full of protein and healthy fats. They last well in the fridge so make a batch and keep ready for when you need an afternoon boost in the office or a pre-run burst of energy.
Ingredients (makes roughly 16 balls)
- 9 Medjool dates
- 1 cup almonds
- 25g Tribe Cacao Seeds
- 1 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- Pinch of good quality sea salt
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder
- Pit the dates and blend them until they form a chunky paste.
- Add the almonds, coconut oil, salt and cacao powder to the mixer and blend until the mixture forms a dough.
- Finally add in the Cacao Seeds and pulse a few times to make sure they are evenly distributed before rolling the dough into ping pong ball sized balls.
- Keep them in the fridge for a few hours before eating.