As always, we celebrate all occasions as a TRIBE and Easter is no different. This Easter, the TRIBE is joined by our friends over at H!P and Manilife to bring you not one, but TWO plant-fuelled, naturally indulgent Easter Bundles.
We are challenging you to battle it out against the rest of the TRIBE community to create the worlds best-tasting Triple Decker! We will be choosing three winners who will each win a years supply of TRIBE! Use the #TRIBEBAKEOFF to enter.
We asked @Nourishing.amy to bake a giant TRIBE Triple Decker using the ingredients from our Easter Bundle and she did not dissappoint.
**Time: 20 minutes plus 2 hours chilling
For the base:
40g cocoa powder
80g smooth peanut butter (Manilife)
3 tbsp maple syrup
4 tbsp melted coconut oil
A pinch of salt
For the peanut middle:
180g smooth peanut butter (Manilife)
180ml maple syrup
120g melted coconut oil
A pinch of salt
For the chocolate top:
140g dairy-free chocolate (H!P chocolate)
1 tbsp coconut oil
25g peanuts, chopped
- Line an 8-inch square dish with parchment paper.
- Make the base: Add the oats and peanuts to a blender and blitz to a fine meal or flour-like consistency. Stir in the cocoa powder.
- Into a mixing bowl, stir together the peanut butter, maple syrup, coconut oil and salt till smooth. Pour in the oat-peanut-cocoa mix and stir to a sticky dough. Pour into the dish and press down firmly to form an even base layer. Chill in the fridge for 5 minutes.
- Make the peanut caramel middle: stir together all the ingredients and pour over the base. Chill in the fridge for 1 hour or until firm and set.
- For the chocolate top: chop the chocolate small and warm with the coconut oil until melted. Pour over the chilled caramel layer and top with crushed peanuts. Chill in the fridge again for 1 hour or until set.
- Use a hot, sharp knife to slice into bars 8 bars or 16 squares. Enjoy straight away or keep in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 1 week.