Do you have a passion for adventure & fuelling it the right way? Want to be part of a high growth start up making waves in health & fitness? If so, it's time to join the TRIBE (wearetribe.co). We're looking for an exceptional, entrepreneurial candidate to join the TRIBE team as a sales intern based out of TRIBE's Bermondsey office. Working as part of TRIBE's 10-person team, you'll be given the chance to learn at the coalface of the business, and if you excel, to get a full time position in the TRIBE sales team after the internship.
Who are we?
Inspired by a 1,000 mile run to fight modern slavery, TRIBE is the UK’s most innovative natural plant performance nutrition brand, helping our TRIBE perform better. Everyday. TRIBE's plant-based nutrition snacks, breakfasts and shakes are listed in Sainsbury’s, WHSmith, Holland & Barrett, Wholefoods and 1000s of distribution points across Europe, in addition to through a thriving online business. Since launch in 2015, tens of thousands of the TRIBE community have taken part in TRIBE events, helping raise over £1m for the TRIBE Freedom Foundation, our sister charity.
Sound interesting? Read on..
As a TRIBE Sales Intern, your responsibilities will be to:
- Outreach to potential new TRIBE accounts, building + managing a list of leads, selling TRIBE into stores, with a particular focus on indies;
- Work with existing TRIBE customers to help drive growth;
- Be part of a close-knit sales team, supporting and learning from the TRIBE co-founders and experienced sales team members;
- Weekly reporting on sales performance;
- Samplings and events with our key retail partners, including Planet Organic, Whole Foods & key offices;
- Help out at TRIBE events, manning the awesome TRIBE Shake Shack at events;
- Make sure that the shops that already love TRIBE, keep loving us. Go visit them and help them make their store look great; and
- Represent TRIBE wherever you go & get involved with TRIBE events, including our run club and HIIT session (optional).
We are looking for people who are:
- Entrepreneurial: arrive with energy for the challenge ahead, initiative to make things happen and a commercial mindset;
- Naturally energetic: Full of beans ready to spread the TRIBE love with a love for fitness, the great outdoors and fuelling yourself the right way;
- Hungry: be up for the challenge and determined to make a success of the role;
- Strong communication: be confident on the phone and in person, and excited about applying these skills to sales;
- Creative thinking: we’re smart about our approach to growth and believe the greatest opportunities are the ones nobody’s tried yet; and
- A good, fun, team player, who's looking for a challenge!
The role in brief:
TRIBE Sales Intern
- Term: 3-months, with possibility of full time role at end of internship, if exceptional.
- Salary: £300 per week.
- Start date: As soon as possible
- We are an equal opportunities employer and believe in the power of a diverse, inclusive team. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
How to apply?
Please send your CV and tell us in no more than 150 words why you would love to be a TRIBE Sales Intern to email@example.com
We're looking forward to hearing from you!