TRIBE Junior Operations Executive - London
Inspired by a 1,000 mile run to fight modern slavery, TRIBE is rapidly-growing nutrition company with a unique social mission. TRIBE's plant-based nutrition snacks and shakes are listed in Sainsbury’s, WHSmith, Holland & Barrett and 4,500 distribution points across Europe, in addition to through a thriving online business (~ 40% Revenues). Since launch in 2015, tens of thousands of the TRIBE community have taken part in TRIBE events, helping raise over £1m for the TRIBE Freedom Foundation, our sister charity.
Junior Operations Executive Role
TRIBE is looking for a highly motivated Operations Executive to join its fast-growing team in its London office (Shoreditch). In the role, you’ll be at the centre of the business, overseeing daily operations with the wider ops team, managing comms internally and externally, and ensuring the smooth day-to-day running of TRIBE’s supply chain. You’ll need to possess excellent analytical and communication skills, love problem-solving, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. It’s an amazing opportunity to be part of a fast-growing brand on a mission.
Demand Planning & Supply Chain
- Process & manage orders with our partners to ensure shipments are delivered on
time and in full
- Drive key launches with all logistics set up across our supply chain
- Support the Ops Team with demand forecasting
- Manage comms across teams about productions and dispatches
- Support our Black Box Thinking: special projects to drive forward improvements &
efficiencies cross the business
- Support the Ops Team in building improved cross-border fulfilment
Transport & logistics:
- Work with our logistics partners to meet customer KPIs with deliveries (including
Sainsbury’s and Amazon)
- Manage logistics processes to generate the most cost-efficient shipping methods to
- Maintain strong relationships with our customers’ supply chain teams
- Management of our e-commerce customer enquiries
- Internship up to 1-2 years’ experience in operations at an FMCG company or high-growth start-up
- Passionate about plant-based snacking and social impact
- Natural problem solver and enjoys operations
- Hungry to learn and grow in a high growth team
- A real people person who is positive and enthusiastic
- Join a high-growth start-up team of 8, based out of our Shoreditch office
- Competitive salary & excellent holiday entitlement
- Dynamic, ambitious & fun working environment
- Opportunity to get involved in TRIBE’s wider community and fundraising events
- As much TRIBE as you can eat!
- Please email to email@example.com your CV and a cover email of no more than 150 words on why you want to work at TRIBE.